A regular green juice can be a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet and receive the broad spectrum of benefits associated with the consumption of vegetables.
The health benefits of vegetables are well documented, but there are a number of benefits that are less well known that are just as important.
A new study conducted by the Irish Institute of Health and Performance and the University of Limerick has shown that green juices, which are a form of vegetable juice that are also known as “vegetable juice sprays” are a great way to get a whole host of vitamins and minerals that can benefit your health.
How To Make A Delicious All Natural Green Juice
Why We Don’t Juice
Many of us already know that juicing is an excellent practice that’s great for our bodies. Yet, how many of us do it? Not many.
Yet, we’re not really to blame. Our lives are so hectic these days that no one really has the time to go to the supermarket to shop for produce, lug it all home and wash the juice the veggies. and let’s not forget tidying up afterwards dismantling the juices to clean it, for example. It’s just too much of a hassle.
The Shortcut to Juicing
A simple shortcut is simple to buy commercially made juices. However, most of these juices are laden with sugar, low in nutrients and do more harm than good!
We could try taking a greens supplement, but even those are often made with fillers and other less than natural ingredients.
The good news is that there is a bestselling juice product on the market that has made thousands of sales and is one of the leading juice brands on the market – Organifi.
History of Orgnaifi Green Juice
The brainchild of Drew Canole, Organifi Green Juice has been selling thousands of bottles every year for several years.
Drew is a fitness fanatic and had a show, produced and created by him, called FitLife.tv on his blog which had a huge following.
Many of his followers started consuming his Organifi Green Juice and it was so good that word of mouth spread and got more people interested in it. Today, in the green juices sector it’s the market leader.
There are a range of benefits that can be gained by consuming this juice.
Increases mental clarity
Saves you time and hassle
Improves skin condition and makes it healthier
Boosts your immune system
Rich in antioxidants and micronutrients that the body craves
Helps to de-stress the body and aids in relaxation
No GMOs, soy or gluten
Suitable for vegans too
Let’s go through the pros and cons of this product.
The Good Points:
1) Believe it or not, it’s tasty! Most green supplements are bland and some taste bad, especially the powdered kind that you have to mix in shakes. Organifi tastes great and you’ll not dread drinking it.
2) The juice itself is top shelf. It has a wealth of beneficial ingredients and the drink is chock-a-block full of nutrients. It’s made with extracts from ashwagandha, monk fruit, mint, beets, turmeric, wheatgrass, coconut water, chlorella, lemon and more – this is a very healthy drink. No doubt about that!
3) Organifi = convenience. That’s what you’re paying for. We’ve established that the juice is fantastic! But convenience is its best-selling point.
Instead of buying your own groceries, washing them, juicing them and then cleaning the juicer and all the extra work involved, with Organifi Green Juice, you just mix the powder in water and gulp it down. Simple!
4) You’re probably wondering, ‘That all sounds good. But how much does this great convenience cost?’
We were expecting it to cost a fortune, but, surprisingly it’s incredibly affordable. Since each bottle has 30 servings, that amounts to about 2 dollars a day. Which you have to admit is far cheaper than a daily cup of coffee from Starbucks.
5) Organifi Green Juice is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee. So. if you’re not satisfied, you can always get your money back.
6) The official website has tons of positive customer reviews. This social proof is a good indicator of the product’s quality.
The Bad Points:
1) There’s nothing particularly bad about this product. The only problem that would trip people up is developing the habit to drink the juice daily.
The juice won’t help you if it stays in the bottle. So, a simple hack would be to set a reminder on your mobile phone so that you don’t miss a day. To gain maximum benefits you do need to drink it every single day.
The BIG question is, Should You Get It?
As far as greens supplements go, this is right up there with the best.
These days being on a clean diet and consuming the recommended vegetables and fruit is still a good practice, but it can be difficult to hit your ‘five a day’.
Most of our mass produced vegetables are grown on nutrient-depleted soil.
As a result, our foods contain a lot less nutrition than they did 15 to 20 years ago. Unless you are going to grow your own or go down the expensive ‘organic produce only’ route, supplementation is not a choice now. It’s a necessity.
Organifi Green Juice takes up the slack here, and while you’ll have to pay for it every month, it is a fantastic investment in your health that will pay you dividends many times over in future (by saving you medical bills).
We absolutely, love this product 🤩 and once you try it. We are sure you will love it too. 👍